Tuesday, December 27, 2011

One Day


This is the story of two college students who meet after graduation On July 15, throughout the movie they meet every year on the same day. As the story unfolds I found myself wondering what happened on the other 364 days of the year when they weren't together and I often asked myself, why would they only spend ONE day together. For the span of 20 years they each go their separate ways only to reunite every year on the same date. The story kept dragging and dragging, and although it was evident that they loved each other and were meant to be together the characters never seemed to understand that. As the story came to an end I found myself wondering what was the point of the movie?!! Was it to show that love is not enough to be with the person you want to be with, is it to show that friends can never be more than friends? Watch this movie if you want to be reminded of past loves and what your life would have been if you married your first grade boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment